Sunday, September 27, 2015

My sister's wedding ❤️

(above is a little video of McCall and my dad dancing:)
Last weekend my little sister McCall got married!  It was the most beautiful day, and I had the time of my life getting to spend over a week with this sister of mine-

And being surrounded by these mountains again was awesome- man do I miss them.



How darling is this sister of mine in her muddy wedding dress and cowboy boots, dancing the night away?







This guy of mine, wrapping 170 napkins with leather and pieces of lavender...with a random cat that wouldn't leave him alone
rehearsal dinner
The wedding was at  High Star Ranch in Kamas, UT- it was pretty cool

#ranchlife
these hot air balloons were everywhere that weekend!
these mountains- can't get over them
my view every morning
A little trip to the spa for some bridal pampering
McCall, Hank, and I
I even got to squeeze in a little trip to maybe my favorite place as a kid- the Alpine Slide--this was special

The bride right after we got our hair and makeup done---just making a quick pitstop at the store
Hanging out in Park City with my mom

No comments:

Post a Comment