Friday, October 3, 2014

Re-Launch: House of Pillows

With a big move finally under our belts, as well as a career change that has allowed me some free time that I haven't had in years, I finally got to give my very neglected little etsy shop some much needed attention.  So without further adieu, I present to you the new and improved House of Pillows!
A few months back I discovered some beautiful hand embroidered vintage Hmong textiles online.  They're absolutely stunning, so intricate, and one of a kind.  I loved the worn in feel and the deep indigo blues.
I've also been playing around with pieced leather.  I love the rustic feel it gives mixed with natural linen.  I think the leather adds a whole other texture and dimension when paired with the Hmong.  I love it.

Gina and I had some fun this summer experimenting with Shibori tie dye- Which looks beautiful in pillow form!
Anyway, hop on over to the shop and let me know what you think of the new look!






No comments:

Post a Comment